Green Eyes in Africa: Mango Worms Spectaculaire!
Mango Worms Invade Human Body
There is a condition know as cutaneous myiasis which is a skin condition caused by flies in africa. Myiasis can be debilitating and can sometimes even be fatal. It’s caused is very common to humans, dogs and rodents.
Myiasis is caused by the development and feeding of fly larvae on its host. The host can be either dead or living tissue; it does not have a preference. Treatment is very simple; it is recommended that you papply petroleum jelly and/or liquid paraffin to the skin to suffocate the larva. Leave the paraffin or petroleum jelly on for approximately 30 minutes to an hour, then apply pressure to push the parasite out with your fingers. This can be painful; however leaving the parasite in the skin can prove to be more painful.
Ever had a Mango Worms growing under your skin?
Well, now’s your chance to see what it’s like in this video. Mango worms may not be available in all parts of the world, but in Cameroon, they really are very common.
These worms often affect a persons body in Cameroon by simply having your clothes hung outside to dry. Because the area is high tropical rainfall rate, it is risky to put the clothes on without thoroughly ironing them. The heat from the iron will kill any worms before the clothes are put on your body.
When the clothes are hung outside, it is common for the female fly to lay her eggs on the clothes. If the clothes is contaminated with feces or urine, it is almost used as bait to attract the flies. When the clothes are worm, the eggs from the flies penetrate the skin.
Symptoms of Growing Mango Worms
The symptoms is itching and in just a few days, a boil-like lession penetrates and it becomes very painful. The sore becomes very pussy and hurts really bad. Once the pus emerges, a worm comes out; very gross.
Humans are not the only hosts for these flies; dogs and rodents are their primary targets.
AllStop Skin Parasites news at allstop.com shows morgellons Disease doesn’t have to be a downhill battle. Find Hope today at allstop.com
-Green Eyes in Africa: Mango Worms Spectaculaire!-
More Important Facts
- Foods that can help kill parasites include: cabbage, blackberries, sauerkraut, garlic, pomegranate, pomegranate juice, pineapple, papaya, figs, fig extract and carrot tops.
- Garlic has natural anti-microbial properties and they can kill parasites.
- The problem with diagnosing Morgellons is that the symptoms are so varied and inconsistent that there is no differential diagnosis for it.
- Scaly face mites are mites that bury under a bird’s skin.
- In order to prevent such complications and misfortunes, an early parasite removal should be implemented at once.
- The fiber disease is spreading among our population and your doctor cannot even detect it.
- Several studies have reported temperatures and times needed to kill parasites.
- A severe infestation of face mites on the eyelashes (the most common area) can lead to loss of lashes, blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelids) and vision problems.
- Also try oxygen therapies alternating with high antioxidant intake, intestinal sanitation, and herbal parasite cure, and continue longer with wormwood.
- Some health professionals don’t acknowledge Morgellons disease or are reserving judgment until more is known about the condition.
- Parasitic diseases have devastating effects on the affected population, mainly children, stunting physical and mental development.
Want to Know More?
More on This from Twitter
- @AdamWolf77 Alanis Morgellons #singerdiseases #jaggedlittlepill
- London restaurant owners angry and confused over Westminster council’s rare burger crackdown http://t.co/8ypLZWHB #morgellons