Other Commonly Reported Morgellons Symptoms and Signs
OTHER COMMONLY REPORTED Morgellons SYMPTOMS AND SIGNS
2. Numerous neurological findings. A variety of neurological symptoms have been reported. Some mogellons patients with morgellons symptoms have been diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Multiple Sclerosis, and other well-known and recognized disorders, while others display significant symptoms not falling into any well-defined neurological category.
3. Gastrointestinal symptoms, which may include dyspepsia, gastroesophageal reflux, and/or changes in bowel habits often similar to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
4. Neuropsychiatric symptoms and signs, ranging from mood or personality changes to diagnosed disorders including Attention Deficit Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and occasionally frank psychosis. Temporal relationship to skin lesion onset is not known
5. Acute changes in skin texture and pigment. The skin is variously thickened and thinned, with an irregular texture and irregular hyperpigmentation pattern. The changes resemble age associated sun-exposure skin damage, but typically appear acutely
6. Skin examination often reveals excoriated and/or crusted lesions which, on examination with lighted magnification, are seen to have inclusions of variously colored (white, blue, black, or red) fibers. Skin examination may also reveal multiple hyper-pigmented macules, and an increase of what appears to be villous hair on arms and face.
7. Arthralgias are reported by many patients.
8. Associated diagnoses which have been commonly reported in this patient population include Borreliosis (better known as Lyme Disease), Fibromyalgia, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
All Stop Skin Parasite Supersized Super Pack for Fighting Morgellons
fiber diseases – parasites – skin bugs – skin parasites” width=”150″ height=”150″ />The Best Value for an individual treating an advanced case of Skin Parasites. Cleanses the skin to combat the Skin Parasites living on you, and gets rid of the Skin Parasites living in your environment to eliminate the chance of getting infested again.
- (1) 8 oz. / 236 ml Healing & Protection Spray
- (1) 8 oz. / 236 ml Mitactin Skin Spray
- (1) 18 oz. / 532 ml Medicated Body Wash
- (1) 32 oz. / 946 ml PuraCleenRx Disinfectant Spray
- (1) 2 oz. / 59 ml Medicated Skin Cream Free!
Fight Morgellons Symptoms
Our non-toxic and penetrating Healing & Protection Spray attacks the bacteria, viruses and fungi where they originate, in the deeper skin layers while providing itch relief!
-Other Commonly Reported Morgellons Symptoms and Signs-
More Important Facts
- Face mites love oily skin and dead skin cells, since they eat both substances.
- Allicin and Ajoene, are the components in Garlic that kill parasites including the one-cell varaties as well as pinworms and hookworms.
- One of the signature symptoms for Morgellons disease is due to the presentation of various colored fibers either on or within the skin tissue.
- Floodwater may carry silt, raw sewage, oil or chemical wastes that can cause a whole range of bacterial, viral and/or parasitic diseases.
- Parasitic diseases such as giardiasis and cryptosporidiosis acquired from food and water are also a major cause of chronic diarrhea acquired by US travelers to foreign countries.
- In common with many parasitic diseases, coral reef disease is fatal if left unchecked.
- All through a parasitic infection, a variety of abdominal problems prevail in distressing regularity.
Want to Know More?
- The more general term for a condition like this is a “Fiber Disease”. Mary Leitao discovered it on the internet in 2002, and decided it applied to her son’s eczema She called it “Morgellons”, and started an internet phenomena.
From the Socialscape
- High fiber, low carbohydrate diet lowers inflammatory disease risk: http://t.co/mrwhgW2J
- Increased fiber consumption helps reduce the odds of heart disease, cancer, & weight loss.