Morgellons Protocol Part 2
Feedback shows symptomatic relief from morgellons skin symptoms with use of this skin care line called Allstop.
A. Begin with the Allstop Skin Parasite system. There are 3 different kits to suit your needs. Each kit is meant to provide you immediate relief of skin bugs.
You cannot stop using these products and they should be used exclusively for at least the first 6 months to 1 year.
B. These products contain no fragrance oils, chemicals, neurotoxins, mineral oils, Urea’s,
Fragrance Oils, etc., that are contained in many skin care lines.
C. Remember that this treatment will draw out toxins, debris, and organisms at first. You may get a bit redder but it will get
D. Epsom salts baths: 2 cups of Epsom salts per bath, to this you may add 1/4 cup of Borax, 1/4 cup sea salts and dried alfalfa capsules 10 per bath opened. This is not included in your kit due to the fact you can easily purchase this from your nearest grocery store.
2. Citrus Facial & body Scrub to draw out the larvae and the eggs.
• Apply to skin all over and scrub to draw out larvae and eggs.
3. MSM Medicated Skin Cream: apply to skin twice a day to heal your lesions and kill the skin bugs
4. MSM Ophthalmic Drops: apply to eyes or Sulfacetamide Sodium Ophthalmic 10% drops – 3 drops to affected eye twice a day/prn. Not included in kit, you will need a prescription from your doctor.
5. Mitactin Skin Cleanser – to kill the skin bugs
6. Sulphur Soap to heal the skin and reduce skin parasite activity.
7. Body Wash – Offers fungal properties which heals the skin and reduces activity on the skin
8. Healing Spray to heal the skin lesions
• Air dry. Do not wipe off.
9. BATHS: first three can be combined or used individually
• Epsom Salts Baths: 2 cups of Epsom salts per bath
10. Treatment For Morgellons Lesions – 2tsp Tea Tree Oil, 2 tbsp of White vinegar, 1/3 cup of full fat mayo (thick) – mix all ingredients together and apply to all lesions, let the mixture remain on for a couple of hours. Rub mixture in while washing it off.
11. Apple Cider Vinegar Mud Packs to draw out the fibers and heal the lesions.
Morgellons Disease Should Be Treated
More to come from Allstop. Part 3 coming soon!
The Best Value for an individual treating an advanced case of Skin Parasites. Cleanses the skin to combat the Skin Parasites living on you, and gets rid of the Skin Parasites living in your environment to eliminate the chance of getting infested again.
- (1) 8 oz. / 236 ml Healing & Protection Spray
- (1) 8 oz. / 236 ml Mitactin Skin Spray
- (1) 18 oz. / 532 ml Medicated Body Wash
- (1) 32 oz. / 946 ml PuraCleenRx Disinfectant Spray
- (1) 2 oz. / 59 ml Medicated Skin Cream Free!
Health Tips About Poison Ivy Treatment
Lots of people know the pitfalls of poison ivy rash and ofeten wants poison ivy treatment. It typically starts out with them opting to take a stroll in a woody area, perhaps carrying their kids or pals with them. They take pleasure in it so significantly that they wander around, having fun with the nature the region offer. They scrub into poison ivy without having realizing it, and then in a couple of hours, the severe, red rash starts to erupt around the infected area. By then it can be far too late to suppress the outbreak, and only proper poison ivy treatment could cure the disease.
More About Poison Ivy
Poison ivy has usually left many individuals with a sour flavor in their mouth, as an experience with it which is undetected triggers the poison ivy rash to appear, and individuals remain itching and working with the problem for several days. The major chemical that causes poison ivy is an oily substance within the plant called urushiol. Poison ivy rash normally occurs within ten to fifteen minutes of coming into physical contact with the plant, which is why men and women need to surely take safeguards and do the necessary protocol of making certain that they have not contracted the rash the moment they are out of the location.
As soon as the ten-to-fifteen-minute time period has passed, all you are able to carry out would be to take care of the problem to make sure that it doesn’t spread. Nonetheless, if it has only been minutes since your encounter using this toxic plant, the ideal poison ivy treatment would be to cleanse and wash the infected area by using rubbing alcohol, warm water and mild soap. Additionally, ensure you wash various other nearby areas of the body just as a deterring measure to guarantee the infection hasn’t multiply anywhere else.
Poison ivy rash, although it really is not a really significant infection, can be an annoyance as it’s uncomfortably itchy. For that reason, the best factor to do would be to be on your guard. Search for photos of the plant and remember what it looks like to ensure that you know what to steer clear of when going outdoors. Every time you go into a woody region, always perform the S.O.P. for the rash even though you didn’t genuinely encounter the plant, as you are going to not notice coming into contact with it at times. The rash can undoubtedly be treated, provided which you follow the right actions of poison ivy treatment. Treat poison ivy now.
Best Product For Poison Ivy Treatment
Poison Ivy Healing Gel
Poison Ivy Healing Gel penetrates deep into the skin to remove the Urushiol oil responsible for the itching, burning, rashes, blisters, and oozing. This helps to soothe the itchiness and burning, as well as attack any bacteria, viruses and fungus providing long-lasting relief! The Non-Toxic gel can also be used as a hand and skin cleanser, stopping 99% of bacteria on-contact.
-All about poison ivy.