OTHER COMMONLY REPORTED Morgellons SYMPTOMS AND SIGNS
2. Numerous neurological findings. A variety of neurological symptoms have been reported. Some mogellons patients with morgellons symptoms have been diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Multiple Sclerosis, and other well-known and recognized disorders, while others display significant symptoms not falling into any well-defined neurological category.
3. Gastrointestinal symptoms, which may include dyspepsia, gastroesophageal reflux, and/or changes in bowel habits often similar to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
4. Neuropsychiatric symptoms and signs, ranging from mood or personality changes to diagnosed disorders including Attention Deficit Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and occasionally frank psychosis. Temporal relationship to skin lesion onset is not known
5. Acute changes in skin texture and pigment. The skin is variously thickened and thinned, with an irregular texture and irregular hyperpigmentation pattern. The changes resemble age associated sun-exposure skin damage, but typically appear acutely
6. Skin examination often reveals excoriated and/or crusted lesions which, on examination with lighted magnification, are seen to have inclusions of variously colored (white, blue, black, or red) fibers. Skin examination may also reveal multiple hyper-pigmented macules, and an increase of what appears to be villous hair on arms and face.
7. Arthralgias are reported by many patients.
8. Associated diagnoses which have been commonly reported in this patient population include Borreliosis (better known as Lyme Disease), Fibromyalgia, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
All Stop Skin Parasite Supersized Super Pack for Fighting Morgellons
fiber diseases – parasites – skin bugs – skin parasites” width=”150″ height=”150″ />The Best Value for an individual treating an advanced case of Skin Parasites. Cleanses the skin to combat the Skin Parasites living on you, and gets rid of the Skin Parasites living in your environment to eliminate the chance of getting infested again.
- (1) 8 oz. / 236 ml Healing & Protection Spray
- (1) 8 oz. / 236 ml Mitactin Skin Spray
- (1) 18 oz. / 532 ml Medicated Body Wash
- (1) 32 oz. / 946 ml PuraCleenRx Disinfectant Spray
- (1) 2 oz. / 59 ml Medicated Skin Cream Free!
Fight Morgellons Symptoms
Our non-toxic and penetrating Healing & Protection Spray attacks the bacteria, viruses and fungi where they originate, in the deeper skin layers while providing itch relief!
-Other Commonly Reported Morgellons Symptoms and Signs-
More Important Facts
- Face mites love oily skin and dead skin cells, since they eat both substances.
- Allicin and Ajoene, are the components in Garlic that kill parasites including the one-cell varaties as well as pinworms and hookworms.
- One of the signature symptoms for Morgellons disease is due to the presentation of various colored fibers either on or within the skin tissue.
- Floodwater may carry silt, raw sewage, oil or chemical wastes that can cause a whole range of bacterial, viral and/or parasitic diseases.
- Parasitic diseases such as giardiasis and cryptosporidiosis acquired from food and water are also a major cause of chronic diarrhea acquired by US travelers to foreign countries.
- In common with many parasitic diseases, coral reef disease is fatal if left unchecked.
- All through a parasitic infection, a variety of abdominal problems prevail in distressing regularity.
Want to Know More?
- The more general term for a condition like this is a “Fiber Disease”. Mary Leitao discovered it on the internet in 2002, and decided it applied to her son’s eczema She called it “Morgellons”, and started an internet phenomena.
From the Socialscape
Try All Stop for Morgellons Fiber
The Inevitable Genocide to Man’s Health
Medical practitioners still can’t figure out the absolute antidote to Morgellons Disease and is using an alternative way to gather results and ,if possible, to discover the promising cure; the Morgellons Fiber.
All Stop has developed many products to relieve the symptoms of morgellons fibers and to heal the skin for the skin parasites. Based on my information, the products have been tested thoroughly by morgellons sufferers.
There is no cure for morgellons as of now and that’s why Allstop has been proactive finding products and home remedies that will relieve the symptoms and stop the activity under the skin. There are a number of disinfectants on the market that remove fungal properties from your home, but one misconception is that lysol kills fungus. This is not true; it kills bacteria. Use a concentrated hospital grade disinfectant to wash your clothes and clean your environment.
The Morgellons disease is an unexplained dermopathy and is still unknown to some. Dermatologists don’t even recognize it as a disease. Some doctors even dismissed their study with regards this case and just say it’s all in the patients head. Usually, people suffering from this appalling illness experience symptoms like skin lesions, formication, fatigue, cognitive difficulties, behavioral effects and fibers seen underneath the skin. Patients struggle with lesions that lead to open wounds which, at most cases, heals very slow. They also suffer from short term memory loss, unexpected optical alteration and muscle fatigue.
The Morgellons Fiber or “fiber” is commonly bright aqua autofluorescent with red and black non fluorescent fiber. Each Morgelons Fiber has different sizes and width depending on the color of the filament. Most black fibers range from 20 to 30 microns wide; red fibers range from 13 to 40 microns wide; and clear fibers range from 13 to 23 microns wide. It is the accumulated thread-like filament found underneath the skin which, when associated with granules and crystals (usually red,black and blue in color) cause formication – the uneasy, strange and itchy feeling where the suffering person feels like there are insects crawling and biting above and underneath the skin. Since majority of the medical community have already dismissed their study with the Morgellons disease, many claim that this crawling sensation felt is all in the patient’s head.
These fibers does not only lead to formication but may also cause lesions to swell and bleed. The said fiber contain bacteria which is of the same causative agent of the sexually transmitted disease. The said disease can be transmitted through direct contact with the Morgellons fiber especially those that were left on bed sheets and clothes. The bacteria can also penetrate from open wounds or even rashes.
Though these fibers are somehow considered as the “bridge” for medical practitioners to study and search for solutions and cure, the possibility is still uncertain. Morgellons Fiber gathered from patients on a certain vicinity are epidemiologically the same. Researshers are still working on determining the causative agent of the disease. Though medicines have been implemented to , at least, alleviate the victim’s suffering, it still is not enough. As of now, no matter how hard it would be, those who suffer from the Morgellons disease should just cling to the likelihood of their being cured.
Morgellon Sufferers, Try All Stop! They have proven to help many people http://bit.ly/9zd4Cd