Morgellons syndrome, also known as delusional parasitosis. At the present moment Morgellons disease is a very divisive skin disorder. Morgellons is an unusual parasite-like skin disease, which produces irritating sores all over the body. Symptoms linked with Morgellons comprise sensations of itching, crawling, biting, stinging, pricking and burning, believed by sufferers to be caused by an infection or infestation of some sort. People suffering from this condition report a range of symptoms including crawling, biting and stinging sensations as if they had insects on and under their skin.
. Skin lesions (rashes or sores) appear all over the body.
Fibers of different colors blue, red, green, etc. threads are found protruding out of the skin. Some sufferers of this skin disorder or illness see it as like to scabies. A cause of Morgellons Syndrome is associated to Lyme’s Disease. Others consider that Morgellons is the result of nano machines accidentally or purposefully released into the environment. A nano machine is a man-made molecular machine comprised of a few atoms or chains of atoms use to do work at the atomic level in manfacturing process. In the biological field, nano machines work at the celular level inside of body cells. Another possible cause of Morgellons is Chemtrails.
Fibers likely to those described by Morgelllons patients seem to be found in jet plane exhausts – those white lines in the sky caused by the passage of airplanes. Chemtrails appear to be particularly heavy releases from planes containing fibers. There is strong anecdotal evidence linking these Chemtrail aerosol fibers to morgellons fibers. It is possible that the cause for Morgellons is thus some type of chemical poisoning caused by airplanes. Many dermatologists treat Morgellons as delusional parasitosis. Treatment of Morgellons syndrome is recommending the use of antibiotics, antiparasitic medications, herbal supplements, and light therapy.
Atypical antipsychotics such as olanzapine or risperidone are employed as first line treatment. Antipsychotics are useful at treating delusional parasitosis at doses as low as one-fifth to one-tenth the dose typically prescribed for schizophrenia. The antibiotic treatment is not curative, because when it is discontinued, the symptoms return Persons with Morgellons symptoms may turn to alternative remedies described on web sites and discussion groups. Some treatments are dangerous, however, and have included the use of bleach, veterinary medicines intended for de-worming horses, and industrial insecticides.
More Important Facts
- Toxoplamosisis one of theparasitic diseases spread by cats.
- It is possible to get small nerve fiber disease prior to an official diagnosis of diabetes.
- Since the medical community does not know what Fiber Disease is, they do not know how to combat the symptoms.
- Allicin and Ajoene, are the components in Garlic that kill parasites including the one-cell varaties as well as pinworms and hookworms.
- Scaly face mites are mites that bury under a bird’s skin.
- Although mild parasitic infections may produce no symptoms at all, the more serious parasitic diseases carry with them equally serious symptoms, which vary depending on the parasite involved.
- The bird has to take a prescription medication, a drop or two by mouth, once or twice, in order to eliminate the parasites.
- Customer Reviews
- Parasitic infections remain a significant cause of morbidity and mortality in the world today. Often endemic in developing countries many parasitic diseases are neglected in terms of research funding and much remains to be understood about parasites and the interactions they have with the immune system. This book examines current knowledge about immune responses to parasitic infections affectin …